Co-creating new structures for collaboration
Whenever you have 8 to 20 participants we will plan the workshop
A two-and-a-half day interactive training workshop, offering a unique mix of theory and practice. For facilitators and leaders who want to learn when and how applying the principles of co-creation enables an organisation or community to anticipate the future by creating new structures for collaboration. Presented by Dr. Tonnie van der Zouwen MCM.
Keywords: Futuring, involving large groups of stakeholders in transformational change, being a bodily creature and the role of feeling, Theory U & Presencing, Large Scale Interventions, Co-Creation, participation, collaboration, systems thinking, action learning, sensemaking, inviting the “right” people, working with a diverse planning team, distributed leadership, self-management.
Goals of the workshop
- Learning when and how the principles of co-creation can create effective collaboration across boundaries of departments, functions, disciplines, organisations.
- “Cooking with the principles”: Developing methodological reasoning in planning a participative change process to create new structures for collaboration; how to translate a set of principles into an effective process.
- Insight in developments in whole systems working, relations between Large Scale Interventions, Theory U, the Logic of Feeling and latest insights from neurobiology.
- Understanding of how you can anticipate the future with the whole system by increasing awareness and learning to see more possibilities for action.
- Awareness of how this whole system approach can be applied in your own practice.
- Expanding your intervention repertoire for working interactively with (large groups of) stakeholders.
- Why does it work? Underlying theory and principles:
- Large Scale Interventions (LSI) as approach for transformational change, anticipating the future with the whole system.
- Being a bodily creature and the central role of feelings in sensemaking. Explanations from neurobiology, zoology and knowledge theory the Logic of Feeling.
- Connections to Theory U and Presencing.
- Planning and designing the process, working with a diverse planning group.
- Methods and techniques for Co-creation and for productive meetings with large groups of stakeholders (20 – > 1000 participants).
- Establishing distributed leadership: The role of participants, formal leaders, and facilitators.
- Possibilities for application in your own practice.
Methods and setting:
- Mix of theory and practice, with an alternation of individual, small group and whole group working.
- Presentation and discussion.
- Mini labs: Experience interactive work forms and the influence of setting and atmosphere. Interactive agenda setting, involving feelings & thoughts, creating a shared frame of reference, exploring & sharing ideas, futuring & prototyping, discovering common ground, action planning. Alternation of individual, small group and whole group work.
- Reflection on experiences, connecting them with your own practice.
- Group size: 8 to 20 participants.
- Language: English and whisper translation into German if required.
- Experienced Leaders and Creators of all fields.
Two and a halve consecutive days.
To be determined.
Cost and registration
€ 1.200,- (excl. VAT) per person. Food and lodging not included. Or a fixed total prize when organized incompany.
For more information contact Tonnie van der Zouwen: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +31 6 50 69 79 82